A leading, dynamic real estate brokerage headquartered in Manhattan, NYC.
As a licensed real estate agent, I offer brokerage, consulting & management services to clients seeking to purchase, lease or invest in multi-purpose properties throughout New York City.
For more information, please click here.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Start: Jan ' 14
A real estate crowdfunding platform built for institutional and individual investors alike.
As co-founder, my responsibilities varied with the shifting objectives and tasks that needed attention.
- Building proprietary real estate financial models to assess investment proposals
- eviewing sponsor's projections, referencing use-permits, zoning regulations, and construction budgets.
- eeking strategic partnerships and projects that advanced network connections, user-base and investor confidence
- Writing press release
- Directing a team of six to coordinate and execute daily and weekly tasks
Start: Apr '15
Finish: Nov '15
A professional real estate club, for students.
As President, I worked to increase awareness of the club's presence and connect industry leaders, often alumni, with passionate NYU students.
- Overseeing the NYU Stern undergraduate real estate club activities, budget and initiatives
- Managed industry relations with over 200+ NYU Stern alumni to organize speaker events, networking socials, mentorship programs, supplemental workshops, case competitions and site visits on a weekly basis
Start: May '14
Finish: May '16
The nation's leading specialist in Co-op to Condominium Conversion.
As an analyst in the co-op to condo conversion division, I gained direct access to evaluating new market opportunities and conversion feasibility.
- Legal processes of condo conversion
- Sourcing, managing and populating databases to better assess conversion propositions
Start: Sep ' 11
Finish: Apr ' 14